Carissima! It's just a few weeks and we'll be back (for a few days). Since today we're within Schengen also with airport traffic (land control was removed before X-mas)... E vamos practicar (agora "praticar" com o acordo ortografico) portugues, cha de Lapa, o Museu, o Parque de Estrella, e todas as coisas que conhecemos em Lisboa. BTW, have they managed to reopen caffeteria at Museu? Bjs
You are quick! I went to the cafeteria at MNAA a couple of times some time ago and it was still closed. Maybe now with good weather... Derek is trying to teach me, but I still can´t say a word in that barbarian language of yours ;))!! We will practice our Portuguese, I hope, because my English goes worse and worse every day. Bjs
and imagine we have declination of nouns, adjectives, participes and the like (Nominativus, Genetivus...) and adjectives should be accorded with nouns they refer to
5 comentarios:
Carissima!
It's just a few weeks and we'll be back (for a few days). Since today we're within Schengen also with airport traffic (land control was removed before X-mas)...
E vamos practicar (agora "praticar" com o acordo ortografico) portugues, cha de Lapa, o Museu, o Parque de Estrella, e todas as coisas que conhecemos em Lisboa. BTW, have they managed to reopen caffeteria at Museu?
Bjs
you must have a Polish teacher there... we're jealous;-)
"powitanie" was closer to "welcome"
You are quick!
I went to the cafeteria at MNAA a couple of times some time ago and it was still closed. Maybe now with good weather...
Derek is trying to teach me, but I still can´t say a word in that barbarian language of yours ;))!!
We will practice our Portuguese, I hope, because my English goes worse and worse every day.
Bjs
widzieć = to see (inf.)
widzę = I see
widzisz = you see
widzi = she/he/it sees
widzimy = we see
widzicie = you see (pl.)
widzą - they see
past
widziałem (masc.)/widziałam (fem.) = I saw
widziałeś/widziałaś = you saw
widział/widziała = 3rd
widzeliśmy/widziałyśmy
widzieliści/widziałyście
widzieli/widziały
participe
widziany = seen (masc.sing.)
widziana - fem.sing.
widziani - masc.pl.
widziane - fem.pl
and imagine we have declination of nouns, adjectives, participes and the like (Nominativus, Genetivus...) and adjectives should be accorded with nouns they refer to
nao e tao dificil;-)
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idioma_polaco
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Basic_Polish_language_course
Publicar un comentario